Saturday, November 6, 2010

VOTE and die.

I voted for Carl Twofeathers Whitaker.  Needless to say no one else in Tennessee did research, besides watching the TV and driving past Bill Haslam signs every 3 feet. Blah blah. Bill Haslam the millionaire wins, of course.  He wins because of the following factors:


1. He is a millionaire
2. His father owns the Pilot Corporation, which is a large petroleum company
3. He worked as chief executive officer of the chamber of commerce and Saks Fifth Avenue
4. He put all his money into commercials and signs, as well as daddy funds and corporation funding into his campaign. Makes me sick.
5. People only voted for him because when they went to vote all they could remember was the color maroon and Bill Haslam videos. What a good tactic he used, brainwashing
6. He claims to be a Christian, but is part of all the corporations running this country

I saw a video where he said he was not going to audit the federal reserve and after that I blocked his face from my mind.  If the rest of America does not wake up, then it is only going to get worse.  Sorry all my posts have been so political, but I find this blog to be soothing.

I am NOT a republican.  I am NOT a democrat.  I am a LIBERTARIAN for life. I use to  be an anarchist, but I've grown up and realized civil liberties are worth fighting for.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment