Thursday, December 9, 2010

Group Opinions and Discussion

I feel the last day of our Social Studies class was well spent.  I really enjoyed the discussions about different controversial topics about Social Studies and being a teacher in general.  I enjoyed hearing every ones opinions.  I have noticed how much we all really enjoyed this class, and I feel we all really learned a lot from this class.  We did not just learn how to be a good teacher, but how to question things even as an adult.  If you can establish your critical voice as a teacher, then you can lead your students into a vast world of opportunities, ideologies, fact based opinions, and much more than any textbook or worksheet could take them.  That sentence may have sounded a little strange, but I feel teaching from the heart sets the mood for your life and your students life in the future and in your classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment